The Purpose of LifeGroups
A LifeGroup is a Care Group
It is a place where Christians can gather together to care for one
another through encouragement and practical expressions of love
- A LifeGroup is a Disciple Making Group
It is a place where Christians can grow together to become fervent
followers of Jesus Christ through the process of discipling, teaching and
- A LifeGroup is a Ministry Group
It is a place where Christians can develop and use their God-given
gifts and abilities to help others.
- A LifeGroup is an Outreach Group
It is a place where Christians can bring their friends, neighbours and
relatives in order for them to experience the life that is in Jesus Christ.
I need the LifeGroup!
- To establish meaningful relationships.
- To grow in my relationship with God and others.
- To find strength when I am in need.
- To develop the ministries that God has given me.
- To help me evangelise.
The LifeGroup needs me!
- To share my faith in Christ.
- To meet the practical needs of others.
- To be part of a team.
- To use my spiritual gifts.
Looking for a LifeGroup?
Are you looking for a LifeGroup? Fill in our LifeGroup Sign-up Form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Alternatively, you may contact a Pastor to assist you in connecting to a group today.
Are you a LifeGroup leader?
Are you a LifeGroup leader? Come to the Leaders Area to find
resources that may assist you in the role.