The Facilities team manage Building Services, including the maintenance and cleaning of CityLife Church Knox as well as various maintenance concerns at our multi-sites.
Areas of responsibility within the team include:
- Building Projects
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Emergency Evacuation Plans and Implementation
- General building and grounds maintenance
- Various set up requirements for major church events
- Co-ordinating use of meeting rooms and facilities
- Scheduled and events cleaning
Our aim is to provide a safe and pleasant environment for staff, volunteers, visitors and congregation members attending various activities throughout the week and during weekend Celebration meetings.